วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Groove Metal Band

From the previous post I really would like to present one of the most, the best band of groove metal that I like it very much. Although this band is not a pure groove metal some albums of them are speed metal or even death metal.
                                                      





from left to right Chris Adler (Drum), Mark Morton (Lead Guitar), Willie Adler (Rhythm Guitar), Randy Blythe (Vocal) and John Campbell (Bass).

Lamb of God is an american heavy metal band from Richmond, Virginia. They're formed in 1994 in the name of Burn the Priest and change to Lamb of God in 2000.

In 2010 they're come to Thailand to perform a live concert and of course I was there too, I even bought a VIP ticket to meet and greet them. but sadly all of pictures that I took from there all gone now, last thing that still left is the video that was filmed by me and I upload on youtube.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น