วันอังคารที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Great Guitarist

I would like to present my favorite guitarist, first is Michael Angelo Batio from the band Nitro also known as Speed Kill. I like him because his technic is unique even today there are no one can mimic his style perfectly.





Second is Paul Gilbert from the band Racer X, he is a genius one that playing classical songs with electric guitar.







Third is a wicked one his name onstage is Buckethead, don't ask me why just look at him you will gone speechless.





Not just playing guitar he still good at robot dance.


Fourth is John Petrucci from a progressive metal band name Dream Theater.





Last one is Alexi Laiho from a Finland melodic death metal band name Children of Bodom.





This is not all there are still plenty of them but if I going to present all of it maybe its take day.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น