วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Groove Metal

Groove Metal is a combination of hard rock and dance music or hip-hop, about this genre I really like the band name Pantera. I can says they're the ideal of groove metal their masterpiece is Cowboy From Hell, Walk, Domination, Revolution Is My Name etc.  



from left to right Vinnie Paul, Phil Anselmo, Rex Brown and Dimebag  Darrell.




Phil Anselmo with cool hair-style

From the picture this is the most haircut that I had dreamed to it and want to do it someday. If I have a chance (but surely my dad will scold me LOL)


RIP


December 8, 2004 Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed while on stage during Damageplan performance at the Alrosa Villa in Columbus, Ohio by one of his fan and the history of the band Pantera stop here.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น